Monthly Status: October 2021
- BTCSQ (Bitcoin Squared… formerly codename vBTC), moved to Phase 2, popping to MainNet.
- NodeCore 0.4.13 release candidates for improved robustivity.
- 51% attack simulation video: https://bit.ly/VBK_vBFI_demo
- Tapping Bitcoin’s Security. Guest Essay By Max Sanchez.
- VeriBlock to Unveil EM.ME, a Revolutionary New Liquidity Protocol for Traditional and Crypto Markets, Live at This Year’s Money20/20 Conference
- MainNet: about 184,000 pop tx on BTC in October. About 2.2% of all BTC tx.
- BTCSQ: 70 APM miners creating over 680,000 transactions (on mainnet) during 18 days. Averaging 50K tx per day at peak.
- MainNet: About 120 new IP addresses (from 43 cities in 22 countries) from nodes on the VeriBlock network.